Saturday, May 31, 2008

What a spell!

Well you see it all started out as a wonderful day, i ate Mexican with my cousins, went in the country store, got a cold coffee, went to mommas,etc. Then i got to guitar lessons and while my teacher scott was tuning my guitar, i thought we were having an earthquake everything was moving, but scott was sitting there just fine. So it happened again i started freaking out and told him he helped me to another chair got me some water and called my gma. Gma Betty took me to my mommas house because first of all she is a nurse second of all shes a mommy. Well i was dehydrated, and i drank plenty of water and gatorade and now im fine, see i had not had much water wednesday or thursday,and yesterday i had only had half a cup at lunch... so it goes to show you need to listen!!!!!
~WaDeStEr~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will find out one day that "Mommy's" know everything!!