Friday, May 30, 2008

Well well well!

Well the game went good, i guess. We have an awesome team, all the players are good (minus me)! There was only one problem though i thought that the practice lasted from 5 to 6, but it was from 5 to 7! Then the game was from 7 to 9! We were so exhausted, and we were playing a younger team and it was just a schrimage and we still won! I hit the ball got home once the other hit i got out which i should not have been out. See i got to first and just knocked the first basemen down and they thought she was hurt, but no one asked if it hurt me of course i apologized but there was no way i was out i mean, she didnt even tag me with the ball! Oh well we have a game tommorow at 4:00 ill tell how that went! Oh and im also gonna make a list like granny did for her house cleaning she says it works! YOU GO GRANNY UH HUH UH HUH!

LOTS OF LOVE! ~WaDeStEr~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Good job on your game Morg. Let me know where some of your games are and I may try to bring the kiddos to watch you. I know how much they would like it. All of pics look great. I Love You.

Aunt Leslie

Unknown said...

OK OK Who is that lady in the white dress?? She is hot!!!

Your mom looks soooo young at her graduation!!

wadester2442 said...

Ok leslie i will, and granny you are such a GOOBER! Love yall!