Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How to treat someone you love

When you are with someone you love and would hate to lose tell them you love them every second that you have together instead of always being mad and fighting just say your sorry and forget the problem because nine times out of ten it wont ever effect you in life later on. When they do something you dont like talk about it , when you have done something behind their back tell and tell them how sorry you are. Most of all never laeve each other while your mad, because you never know when one of you could die and then there you would be feeling that it was all your fault. That is why i just wanted to tell all of my family and you people know who you are. That i am sorry i havent been around at all in these past few months im sorry that you guys aint seeing me grow up. I miss you all and when you guys read this blog call me as soon as possible so i can talk and make sure you have read the blog.
I love you all!
Love, ~.!WaDeStEr!.~

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love you so much, you're my favorite niece:)LOL I want you to know that no matter what you do or how you act I'm always here for you and will always love you. If you ever need to talk give me a call.
Love,
Leslie (your aunt your friend)

Unknown said...

Morg,

I truely love you with all my heart and could not imagine life without you in it. I want us to get together and do some things together soon like a camping and boating trip this weekend. I have to have you with me when I go camping because we do not have a bathroom and you will have to build us one!!LOL

Please call me anytime!
I love you!
Granny Becky